COUNTRY CONCESSION STAND
Take a break under our giant tent and enjoy delicious home made food, snacks and drinks. Enjoy mouth watering treats in between other activities such as ice cream, pop corn and p-nuts just to name a few.
General admission is $10 per person. 2 years old and under our free. All activities are included in the price of admission. We accept cash & debit/credit cards for admission, please remember that most food and craft vendors only accept CASH, and there is no ATM on site.
We Offer Discount Admission!
20% Military & First Responder plus 1 guest (Valid ID Required)
10% Groups of 20 or more (must all be present at time of entry)
10% FFA / 4H / Scouts in official vest / shirt
-No smoking, alcohol, or illegal drugs permitted on this property
-No trespassing in areas that are not designated for customers
-Please do not pick plants in the maze, as they are live and cannot be replaced.
-Please walk carefully through the nature trail and stay on the designated path.
Wear sturdy shoes and clothing that are suitable for outdoor conditions.
– Shoes and shirts are required at all times..
– Terrain is rough, and may be wet, so please walk carefully
– We are not responsible for any items of personal property that are lost, damaged, or stolen. Please check that all of your important belongings are removed from vehicles.
– Please do not leave children unattended. Parents are responsible for your children’s behavior.
– Please refrain from the use of profanity or inappropriate behavior.
– No pets allowed other than service animals.
– Bring a bottle of water & insect repellent
FIELD TRIPS & GROUP RATES
Looking for a fun AND educational field trip for your group? Our tours are great for school classes, mom’s groups, scouts, youth groups and more! Schedule your tour today!
Bring your church group, scouting troop, party, or corporate group to Harvest Fields! Group rates and special package options are available for groups of 20 or more. Please call for more details.
Troy (386)801-1810 or Lenton (386) 566-4432
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agrigourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity